Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic quilting or sewing knowledge
Look complicated? The easy-to-follow instructions with full color illustrations will show you how to create both of these quilts in two sizes from the same simple nine patch block! Great pattern to use those charm packs you've been collecting or those scraps that are piling up. Very quick and easy!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Fabric requirements- Quantities for small lap size quilt are shown in parentheses.
- 144 (72)-5" squares of assorted fabrics
- 24 (12)-5"X14" strips of one fabric or assorted fabrics
- 3 1/2 (13/4) yards backing fabric *
- 1/2 (3/8) yard fabric for binding (based on 2 1/2" strips)
- * Or size recommended by your long arm quilter