Basic Skills Necessary:
Learning a new technique is fun!
I wanted to make an equilateral triangle quilt and had foxes on my mind!
Check out some of my other patterns here...
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Periwinkle (lightest blue)
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Blue Jay (blue)
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Lapis (blue)
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Surf (blue)
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Deep Blue (darkest blue)
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Kumquat (orange)
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Snow (white)
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Black
- 1 fat quarter - KONA Medium Grey
- 0.50 yard - Binding Architextures Cross Hatch in Black
- 1.50 yard - Backing Architextures Cross Hatch in Tangerine
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 1/4 yard of Lightweight paper backed fusible web (I use Pellon 805 Wonder-Under)
- 45" x 50" batting