This pattern is large-scale and high impact. It uses a combination of templates and rotary cutting to create a stunning arrow star. It is a gorgeous block for using some of your favorite focal fabrics.
Upon purchase, a download link will be immediately emailed to you. This 15 page pattern includes:
- fully diagrammed cutting and piecing directions
- full size template pieces
- coloring page for planning
Quilt measures 88" square.
- 5 1/2 yd. background fabric
- 2/3 yd (24") of nine different focal fabrics
- 2/3 yd (24") binding (cut at 2 1/4" strips)
- 8 yd. backing
- acrylic template set available
- freezer paper for making paper templates
(c) traceyjay quilts 2013
All rights reserved.
No part of this pattern may be distributed or reproduced without written consent of Tracey Jacobsen.
Fabric featured is "Cosmos" by Laura Gunn for Michael Miller fabrics.
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
I'm a farmer's wife who quit my teaching job to stay home with my babies and discovered I love cutting up fabric to sew it back together again. :)
You can find more of me here! http://traceyjayquilts.blogspot.com/