Charming Pachyderms Baby Quilt

from Happy Dance Quilting

Add your comment:

Meredith K on craftsy.com
Meredith K  July 26, 2014 1:36 PM

Hi! So excited to make this! Thanks for such a cute pattern! I saw that you have 2 elephants do I need to print them both or can I just print 1 & flip it? Also both listed as right template is that a typo or is there something important that I missing? Thanks, this will make a great gift!

ssmith4041544227 on craftsy.com
ssmith4041544227  July 12, 2014 6:59 PM

Thank you so much for allowing me to use your design. It is so cute! I loved working on this and it worked up very quickly, even though I hand quilted it.

sondrasim1004845 on craftsy.com
sondrasim1004845  August 15, 2013 8:39 AM

I LOVE how colorful it is, and elephants are our favorite! What are some of the fabrics that you used?

Lettyb on craftsy.com
Lettyb  August 15, 2013 8:19 PM

Thank you! The prints were from Reilly Blake and a line called Fly a Kite. The solids are Moda Primitive Muslin.

Smbparish on craftsy.com
Smbparish  July 15, 2013 7:12 AM

How di I print this pattern? Have looked every where and even tried their faqs but no luck. HELP?!!!!!

Lettyb on craftsy.com
Lettyb  July 19, 2013 7:04 AM

The pattern downloads as a pdf. You must download it - make sure to notice where you're saving it. (I like to choose to Save As and then navigate to the Desktop of my computer. Makes it easy to find and file away after that. When you open the pattern you can then print it.

CandiHurliman on craftsy.com
CandiHurliman  December 8, 2012 10:30 AM

it would have been better if he elephant was only an outline instead of solid black - it wasted black ink to print out as a solid black image instead of just an outline image....just saying....love the quilt though.

Lettyb on craftsy.com
Lettyb  June 1, 2013 7:37 AM

You're right Candi - I may tweak and upload it that way.

desna on craftsy.com
desna  October 11, 2013 3:06 PM

I would appreciate if you could tweak this pattern as I am loath to waste so much black ink as it is so expensive. I love this quilt and would really love to make it but will wait for the elephant image to be an outline... Thanks in anticipation :)

Hot nana  on craftsy.com
Hot nana   November 6, 2012 7:21 PM

This is so cute, can't wait until I can get to it

Prissy on craftsy.com
Prissy  May 29, 2012 9:29 AM

Thank you. I love this quilt! Just downloaded and can't wait to make it for my grandson.

findeb on craftsy.com
findeb  May 29, 2012 7:03 PM

Oh I love tumblers and elephants, thank you so much, going to download now!!!

grammydonut on craftsy.com
grammydonut  May 30, 2012 3:15 PM

need boys quilts for charities - this will work great - Thank You!!!

Charming Pachyderms Baby Quilt Pattern