- This pattern is more difficult that my other patterns. There are 16 points gathering in the centre! It is possible that some of these points will not match up perfectly. Be prepared to add applique, a button or some embroidery to this centre to hide the little imperfections.
- The pattern can take up to 5 hours to put together, depending on how fast you want to work. Please be aware that is a big job! But, hey, it is supposed to be a bit of a challenge!
The pdf file contains the following:
- Several pages with colour options to consider. The examples can help you decide which areas of the pattern you would like to emphasize with colour, value or pattern.
- Colouring page. Of course you can also think up your own colour combinations. You can try them out on the colouring page.
- Pattern drawings with seam allowances.
The pdf file contains 13 pages of patterns, colouring pages and colouring options.
The pdf file DOES NOT contain paper piecing instuctions!
To get an impression of what my pdf files look like, try one of my free patterns like "Star collection - Freedom" or "Star collection - Wish"
Good luck and lots of fun making this blooming hotty!
I am a full time Art teacher from the Netherlands. I love quilting and designing patterns, hoarding fabric, spreading loose pieces of thread through out my house and turning out beautiful patterns and quilts!