In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at ...
In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at night that I have officially become Nite Owl Quilting.
When I decided to start publishing my patterns, I committed to making them how I would want to buy them as a quilter. Nite Owl Quilting patterns are:
- Edited and tested by beginner and expert quilters
- Written for baby through king sizes for basic quilt patterns
- Printed with full size templates
- Professionally presented with great photography and graphic design
- Easy to follow with professionally made diagrams
- Store-ready with barcodes and item numbers
- Written with tips for choosing colors, color layout diagrams, and designed to have a great flow of color
I would love to see pictures of your completed Nite Owl Quilting projects! Happy sewing!
My Believe Table Runner pattern is a great quilt project to inspire! This beautiful design uses wonderful products like Steam-A-Seam2 double stick fusible web and fusible fleece. Simple strip piecing helps make quick and colorful patchwork to highlight the letters on your project! This is a great project to make up in Christmas, Easter or everyday favorite colors. Finished size is 14 1/2" x 40 1/2".
Bonus letters available! Download additional letters from www.niteowlquilting.com to create other words such as Blessed, Inspire, Welcome, and Quilter, to make this a pattern for many seasons, occasions, and inspirational gifts! This works beautiful as a quilted wall hanging too! You will love how this project comes together, so I made it more versatile and valuable by giving you additional letters to fit this design.