'BABY STARS' is a beautiful, modern baby quilt! It's fun and easy to make! * This is a great pattern to use fabric pieces and scraps from your stash, because all the pieces are quite small. Only white colour you need more. You can use lots of colours or just few as you like.
* With this same pattern you can also make a quilt using only the 'square' blocks or make more stars.
* This pattern comes with:
- step by step tutorial for cutting and piecing the quilt top
- instructions how to make the quilt sandwich
- tutorial for binding
- lots of photos for every step during the process
* Links to quilts made with this pattern:
Hi! I'm Teje, Finnish woman living in Crete with my Greek hb, our two dogs and one cat.
Beautiful nature and wonderful colours of Greece gives me inspiration. My works are colourful, happy and fun!