A Walk in the Park Quilt

from Craft Sew Create

Add your comment:

susanne_m1912684 on craftsy.com
susanne_m1912684  August 9, 2014 1:53 PM

I am a very experienced quilter poor instructions are not a good use of my time or yours.

susanne_m1912684 on craftsy.com
susanne_m1912684  July 3, 2014 0:10 PM

I love the colors and the simplicity of making the blocks but there aren't many instructions how to put it together.
I'm disappointed as I'm not an experienced quilter.

Jacki in Okla on craftsy.com
Jacki in Okla  July 22, 2014 5:51 PM

The instructions are very clear. Read each line. There is nothing hard about this pattern even for a beginner. I've started cutting my print jelly strips and think this will be a great quilt.

susanne_m1912684 on craftsy.com
susanne_m1912684  July 25, 2014 5:54 AM

It might be helpful to have someone who has never made a quilt before read the directions to you and then you would understand exactly what the problem is.

leannek310 on craftsy.com
leannek310  August 8, 2014 11:56 PM

Hi susanne_m, if you can explain exactly where you are having trouble, others may be able to offer some constructive help. On reading your post it sounds like you are having trouble with the actual construction of the quilt top, but I may be wrong in assuming that. Can you be a little more precise as to which part you are struggling with?

leannek310 on craftsy.com
leannek310  August 9, 2014 0:10 AM

To Jacki in Okla ..... I found your post very condescending & not helpful at all. Susanne is obviously a very new quilter & having comments like that given in response to a valid post of her struggle is bullying in my eyes. You seem to be more intent on bragging about your own efforts than in offering any positive suggestions or help to Susanne.
Susanne, I hope the post by Jacki has not deterred you in your quilting efforts. Please do not be disheartened, there are lots of others on here who are more than happy to help you if they can. I will check back in a few days ...... hope you respond.

A Walk in the Park Quilt Pattern