#419 My Favorite Quilt Pattern

from Pleasant Valley Creations

Add your comment:

janrismil994875 on craftsy.com
janrismil994875  March 29, 2014 9:31 AM

I've found a layer cake of fabrics I love. Would this pattern work for that fabric cut? What size are the blocks, or what is the length of the longest bar of fabric?

Kim Pi on craftsy.com
Kim Pi  February 2, 2013 6:43 AM

This is so pretty! Couldn't resist buying the pattern. Thanks!

andylou on craftsy.com
andylou  March 24, 2013 8:49 AM

How do I know how many jelly rolls to buy?

DianaBeaubien on craftsy.com
DianaBeaubien  October 5, 2012 10:18 AM

For those of you that have been asking if you could use jelly rolls which are 2 1/2" wide instead of using the 2" measurement in the pattern, Yes you can!!!! The size of the quilt will be larger. The blocks will finish 10" x 10" instead of 7 1/2" x 7 1/2".
The finished size of the quilts would be:
Crib size: 48" x 58"
Twin size: 88" x 108"
Queen size: 108" x 128"
The inner border should also be cut 2 1/2" wide. Measure your quilt to find out the the length you will need. The outside border squares will be 2-1/2" x 2-1/2 also and you will need the same number as stated in the pattern.
I hope this helps and I'll be glad to answer any questions. Diana

Ellenfuller on craftsy.com
Ellenfuller  October 4, 2012 11:24 PM

Sorry Im new at this can this be downloaded to a kindle?

DianaBeaubien on craftsy.com
DianaBeaubien  October 5, 2012 10:04 AM

I am not sure if the Kindle can download PDF files. Maybe someone on this site could answer that question. Would be interesting to know. Thanks for asking the question. Diana

Sunshine010 on craftsy.com
Sunshine010  September 30, 2012 1:53 PM

If I use the jelly roll strips, will the height deminsion still be the same?
I have lots of jelly rolls and I am impressed by this pattern. Thanks.

DianaBeaubien on craftsy.com
DianaBeaubien  October 4, 2012 6:06 AM

Thanks for all the kind comments. I am in the process of figuring how big all the quilt sizes would be if you use 2-1/2" wide jelly rolls. I will post that information here soon. Hopefully within the next 24 hours, so please check back.

DianaBeaubien on craftsy.com
DianaBeaubien  September 19, 2012 9:33 AM

Some customers have said my PDF's are coming to them in black and white. This is not suppose to be. My patterns instructions are all in color. I am checking with craftsy to see why this is happening. If you happen to get one in all black and white, let me know. I will see that you get a pattern in color. Thank you so much, Diana

oceanquilter on craftsy.com
oceanquilter  September 20, 2012 3:06 PM

I am wondering about the update notice I received today. Without going through the version I downloaded a couple of days ago and comparing to the current version, how do I know I have the revised version if I downloaded again today? What was the revision? Thank you.

DianaBeaubien on craftsy.com
DianaBeaubien  September 21, 2012 2:39 PM

The content is the same. I just added more color to the center pages. If you want, you can email me and I will forward that to you. Use the email address on my pattern. Rest assured, the pattern instructions did not change.
Diana

JennysCreations on craftsy.com
JennysCreations  September 23, 2012 4:59 AM

I never thought that a pattern as easy as this would look so good, gives me some ideas for my bits and pieces bag of material.

#419 My Favorite Quilt Pattern Pattern