3D Flowers Charm Pack Quilt

from Sunset Crochet

Add your comment:

Jan Babola Jenks on craftsy.com
Jan Babola Jenks  August 27, 2014 0:36 PM

I loved looking at the finished quilts, but I wish I could also see the entire quilt of the one in the initial picture, as it is different still yet.

HENNYEHP371489 on craftsy.com
HENNYEHP371489  August 22, 2014 1:25 PM

What pattern did you use to put those beautiful flowers on. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A QUILT DONE LIKE THAT. I LOVE IT, henntehp@aol.com

CJLuvsHolidays on craftsy.com
CJLuvsHolidays  June 30, 2014 8:36 AM

I have ordered this 3D Flowers Charm Pack Quilt Pattern twice I put all the info in ,it accepts and then goes back to check out page, please help

ppeltier3555453 on craftsy.com
ppeltier3555453  June 24, 2014 8:49 PM

iwould love to see more details about how the flowers are made. I need a pattern that is relatively quick to make for my neice--Patti

gracielalomas on craftsy.com
gracielalomas  June 8, 2013 6:44 PM

I made this 4 yrs ago very easy entered in a show .... Imagine that !!! I used log cabin pattern n used a Japanese tool to make them easy ( your so called 3 D flowers ) fabric flowers n used covered button.. kind u buy from Wal mart ...Piece together then sandwiched all to finish this MY QUILT THank you Seorita !

Aunt Sue on craftsy.com
Aunt Sue  May 17, 2013 11:43 AM

I just bought this pattern, May I say that sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, Not everyone make a quilt in the same order or sees your instructions the same way you do. Illustrations would really help to make your pattern simple to follow.

sj81 on craftsy.com
sj81  November 20, 2012 5:58 AM

I think the tutorials should have more photos.
Thus, people who perceive little English could also see the tutorials

desna on craftsy.com
desna  February 26, 2012 2:50 AM

I have bought this pattern and I am currently making it for my little granddaughter. The pattern is very easy to follow and I am having lots of fun making the flowers. Totally recommend.

Hestersoo on craftsy.com
Hestersoo  March 6, 2012 8:38 AM

Are the flowers difficult to make?

desna on craftsy.com
desna  August 9, 2012 10:43 AM

Sorry Hester, only seeing this now... the petals are a bit tedious to cut out as I was using fat quarters, but very easy to make and if you use lots of bright colours its fun to make. The petals are machine stiched unto the quilt then the stuffed centre hand stiched very securely so it is totally safe for little children. My little graddaughter totally loves is. Hope this helps:)

chrabusicky on craftsy.com
chrabusicky  April 12, 2012 5:37 AM

This quilt is adorable! I'm working on it now in a pink baby theme. I just discovered the pattern is incorrect. Strips need to be cut 10 1/2 inches not 9 1/2 inches to complete squares.

penny9468 on craftsy.com
penny9468  August 1, 2012 8:57 PM

Thanks for the heads up friend!

quiltyma on craftsy.com
quiltyma  April 25, 2012 8:57 PM

Wouldn't this be dangerous or uncomfortable for a baby? What is in the center of the flower?

Lilibetp on craftsy.com
Lilibetp  August 9, 2012 9:09 AM

It would only be dangerous if the flowers fall off.

penny9468 on craftsy.com
penny9468  August 1, 2012 8:57 PM

I am going to make this for my granddaughter who is three now . Her name is Daisy and the flowers are so her!

3D Flowers Charm Pack Quilt Pattern