Basic Skills Necessary:
- Know how to cut foam core board with a craft knife.
A piece of prehistory to hang on your wall! This is perfect for someone who loves dinosaurs. I originally designed this fun triceratops for my son. It got great comments from those who saw it, so I decided to create a pattern for it. The pattern is designed to fit a sheet of foamcore with the dimensions 20" x 30". Possible substitutions could be cardboard, mat board, or wood. It can be left as is, or you can apply color, or apply paper or fabric to the surface of the triceratops. The pattern has placement of optional eyes and nose (not shown on cover photo).
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Approximately 18"x18"x18"
- Pattern is designed to fit on a 20" x 30" piece of foam core board.
- Cardboard or mat board may also be used. (Adjust width of slots accordingly if you do so!)
- An x-acto or similar craft knife.( Note: Don't forget! New blades will make the cleanest cuts.)
You Will Also Need:
- String or twine to hang the triceratops.
- The pieces fit together securely and can be taken apart and put back together as needed, but if you want to make it more permanent, glue can be placed inside the slots.