from Little Stuff
ZIP Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
This is a fantastic and versatile set of templates to have on hand for the next time you host a birthday party, bridal shower, or baby shower! Or, simply use these templates for fun custom nursery decor, as decorations in a child's room, or for your classroom's alphabet themed decor.
The fact that you can tuck neat little treats and surprises inside is just a bonus feature!
Here's what you get in this 84-page PDF document:
- THREE template sets that coordinate in color with one another but feature unique patterns
- EACH set is comprised of the letters A-Z
- A BLANK template is included with each set for filling in your own word or symbol, if you wish
- DETAILED instructions on how to build the box templates
- A BONUS page contains templates for flags to make a coordinating mini bunting banner, as shown in the photos
All you need is a pair of scissors, white card stock, a color printer, a glue stick, and your creativity & imagination to fill them up. Finished cubes measure 2.25 inches (5.7 cm) in each direction. Each box will take about 5 minutes to cut and fully assemble.
I'm Tina. I'm married to a great guy. I am lucky enough to have not one, but two warm, fuzzy cats.
I love crafts and DIY. I enjoy computer design as well.
Oceans, forests, birds and skies are inspiring to me.
Canada is my home. It's a great place to live.