CREATE THIS GORGEOUS HAND-WOVEN CHRISTMAS BAUBLE USING WEAVING STICKS AND ORDINARY YARN OR FABRIC STRIPS
Each bauble takes only about 20 grams (3/4 oz.) of yarn, so it's a great stash buster!
A wonderful addition to your hand-made Christmas, it can be hung on your tree, strung on a garland, or incorporated into a wreath.
Try different types of yarn for different effects. Sparkly yarn will create a dazzling bauble. Fabric strips can create a homey Country Christmas effect.
This purchase is for a 7-page, full-colour PDF instruction booklet
THE BOOKLET INCLUDES:
* Step-by-step instructions for weaving the Christmas Bauble
* Full-colour photographs
* A Resource Section for more ideas and inspiration
MATERIALS and TOOLS NEEDED
* A set of 6 Weaving Sticks, also available from the Weaving Me Home - Etsy Shop
* Double-knit or chunky yarn
* Sprigs of real or artificial greenery
THE FINISHED BAUBLE
Following this pattern, you will make a bauble that is approximately 3 inches in diameter.