Peg Loom Weaving Sampler - Instruction Booklet (PDF)
WEAVE ALONG WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THIS PEG LOOM WEAVING SAMPLER
169 colour photos
You will learn the following techniques:
Outlined Curved Wefts
6 Fringe Techniques
PLEASE SEE MY BLOG POST FOR A FULL PHOTO:
This purchase is for a 34-page, full-colour PDF instruction booklet (A4 / 8 1/2 x 11 pages), which will be available for download once your payment is confirmed. See ADDITIONAL DELIVERY NOTES, below.)
THE BOOKLET INCLUDES:
* Step-by-step instructions for weaving the Peg Loom Weaving Sampler
* Full-colour photographs
* A Resource Section for more ideas and inspiration
MATERIALS, TOOLS, & SKILLS NEEDED
* a Peg Loom (any size but at least 18 pegs is recommended)
* a Peg Loom threading tool
*Strong warp yarn/cord
*Weft yarn in at least 6 different colours, including 1 neutral colour. (I used 9 different colours, including a light and dark neutral colour.) You can use any type of yarn. (I used rug yarn.)
* a beginner's basic knowledge of Peg Loom weaving, including how to warp the Peg Loom and how to remove a weaving from the loom. Basic instructions are available from this shop at a very reasonable price.
THE FINISHED WEAVING
Depending on the type of weft yarn you use, your finished weaving will be approximately 3 feet long (including fringe) and 9 inches wide.
CREATING FURTHER DESIGNS
The real beauty in completing this pattern is that you will then have many techniques in your toolbox. You can then use those techniques to push the boundaries of Peg Loom Weaving
For example, you could create a seaside weaving. Angled Shapes could form a sail boat, Soumak could make a pebbly beach, Ghiordes could form the waving grasses, Curved Wefts for the wavy sea, Circular Shape with Hatching and Shading for the sunny sky ... Oh, the possibilities!
Please read our lovely Terms and Conditions before ordering.
This purchase if for digital delivery of a PDF file. The finished weaving pictured is not included in your purchase.