from fluff and fuzz
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
I designed these little mice as a gift for a friend's Big Day, with Mr Mouse the groom and Mrs Mouse the bride. The groom has a morning coat with tails, and a corsage in his buttonhole. The bride has a white dress with a bow on the back, and carries a bouquet of flowers. With this knitting pattern you can knit a Mr and Mrs Mouse.
About the pattern ...
- The 8 page knitting pattern includes a list of abbreviations and step by step construction details with photos to help you.
- The pattern is written in English.
- All pieces are knitted flat on straight needles except any i-cord knitted pieces which are knitted on two double pointed needles.
- Please note that the outfits are not removable.
- Whilst I have endeavoured to write the pattern so that it is easy to follow, please note that this does include knitting little pieces and sewing together (I spent more time finishing my mice than knitting). If you are not a big fan of sewing finished knits together, this may not be the pattern for you.
Copyright (c) 2014 Amanda Berry
All rights reserved
My name is Amanda Berry and I love knitting, sewing and anything crafty!
I started designing my own toys as fluff and fuzz in 2010, and my knitting and sewing patterns have been featured in Let's Knit, Craftseller, and Lets Get Crafting Magazines.