from fluff and fuzz
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Twiglet the Piglet toy knitting pattern ...
Twiglet is a sleepy little piglet, and this cuddly pink piggy would make a lovely toy, or use as an ornament to cheer up your bookshelf. With this knitting pattern, you can make your own piggy.
About the pattern ...
- The knitting pattern is written row by row so it is easier for beginners to follow.
- The knitting pattern uses basic stitches, knit, purl, knit two together decrease and a knit front and back increase.
- Included is a list of abbreviations and step by step construction details with photos to help you.
- The pattern is written in English.
- All pieces are knitted flat on straight 4mm (US6) needles.
Copyright (c) 2014 Amanda Berry
All rights reserved
My name is Amanda Berry and I love knitting, sewing and anything crafty!
I started designing my own toys as fluff and fuzz in 2010, and my knitting and sewing patterns have been featured in Let's Knit, Craftseller, and Lets Get Crafting Magazines.