Basic Skills Necessary:
- Cast on
- Knit and purl
- Increase and decrease
- Bind off
Heres a handsome sweater for your dear furry friend. Designed to fit stuffed animals 15-17 inches tall, the sweater is a small replica of a real sweater with set in sleeves and neckband to make your stuffed friend look like a real dandy.
22 sts and 34 rows = 4/10cm in stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sweater is sized to fit stuffed animals 15-17 (38-43cm) tall
- Bust 44cm / 17.5 Length 15.5cm / 6
- 2 skeins (50g / 1.7oz) of Knitca Delight, 100% superwash merino wool, approx 150m / 164yds, color #0468 Camel. Actual yardage used in this project is approx 215m / 235yds.
- Circular knitting needles size 3.5mm (US size 4).
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Stitch marker
- Wool needle for finishing