Basic Skills Necessary:
- Making Sven involves both knitting and a tiny bit of crochet.
- The knitting is done in the round with the stitches knit, right lifted increase, knit 2 together and slip stitch over.
- The crochet stitches are single crochet and slip stitch.
The PDF pattern includes many pictures and easy to follow, row-for-row instructions for how to make a sweet little turtle called Sven.
The turtle is mostly knitted, with a little bit of crochet needed for the final touches.
28 stitches and 32 rows = 10x10 cm / 4x4" in stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- double-pointed knitting needles (3.5 mm - US 4 - UK 9-10)
- crochet hook (3 mm - US D - UK 11)
- yarn suitable for your needles (light blue, dark blue and a little bit of black)
- embroidery needle