Basic Skills Necessary:
- Primrose is made using both knitting and crochet.
- The knitting is done both flat and in the round on double-pointed needles, with the stitches knit, purl, lifted increases, knit/purl 2 together and slip stitch over.
- The crochet stitches are chain, single crochet, slip stitch and yarn over.
Dragons are awesome. I've made big dragons and I've made (lots of) tiny dragons. Primrose is somewhere in between size-wise, but she is the most detailed knitted and crocheted dragon I've designed.
The pattern has many pictures and easy-to-follow, row-for-row instructions on how to make a dragon called Primrose.
24 stitches and 32 rows = 10x10 cm / 4x4" in stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- double-pointed knitting needles (4 mm - US 5-6 - UK 8 recommended)
- crochet hook (3 mm - US D - UK 11 recommended)
- yarn suitable for your needles (yellow, cream, purple and a little bit of black
- embroidery needle