Basic Skills Necessary:
- Making Horace involves both knitting and little bit of crochet.
- The knitting is done in the round, with the stitches knit, lifted increases, knit 2 together and slip stitch over.
- The crochet stitches are single crochet, chain and slip stitch.
The PDF pattern includes many pictures and easy to follow, row-for-row instructions for how to make a sweet little shark called Horace.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- double-pointed knitting needles (3.5 mm - US 4 - UK 9-10 recommended)
- hook (3 mm - US D - UK 11 recommended)
- yarn suitable for your needles and hook (blue and a little bit of black)
- embroidery needle