Basic Skills Necessary:
- knit (knit)
- knit front and back (kfb)
- knit two together (k2tog)
- slip slip knit (ssk)
A cute little cat toy pattern that has a bell ball inside for extra playtime fun. A quick and easy project, a great first knitted toy project for beginners. Consider making one for a kitty in need!
Feel free to sell any of the Jingle Mice you make yourself, but please do not distribute this pattern without my permission.
- A set of size 5 double pointed needles.
- 1 skein of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light, Steel Cut Oats: 4214
- 1 skein of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light, Buckwheat: 4204
- A standard bell in ball cat toy (easily found in any pet or even grocery store).
- A small amount of some form of fiber stuffing.
- A small amount of black and pink embroidery thread.
You Will Also Need:
- A few stitch markers.
- A tapestry or yarn needle (optional, helps pull yarn through when finishing).
- An embroidery needle (for adding the eyes and nose).