Add your comment:

lobsterqueen on craftsy.com
lobsterqueen  February 22, 2013 2:06 PM

Love this! Very good instructions and looks great!

TheCellist on craftsy.com
TheCellist  January 4, 2013 4:09 AM

I did not have any trouble with this pattern. Fits great and kids up quick. I posted my finished project. I made two button jokes at the end since I did not have enough buttons for three.

yvonnebat1104725 on craftsy.com
yvonnebat1104725  December 11, 2012 4:34 PM

Ok so with this pattern u start on the WS and knit a total of rows... if u then repeat you end up on RS for the next row one... Something is off I need help.. THX shouldnt there be a row 10? then repeat from Row one?

yvonnebat1104725 on craftsy.com
yvonnebat1104725  December 12, 2012 8:07 AM

never mind.. found the problem all GOOD

Hummingbird 1st on craftsy.com
Hummingbird 1st  November 9, 2012 5:25 PM

Well I eventually figured the picot edge out by trying several different things and then comparing it with the photo. Thank goodness there was only a short row to undo and start again. It is completed, just have to sew the buttons on. It looks very nice and is going to go to a very good friend as a Christmas present. Just disappointed that it had a small glitch at the end. Once you figure out the picot edge, it will be OK and you will be pleased with it too.

Hummingbird 1st on craftsy.com
Hummingbird 1st  November 4, 2012 3:08 PM

I notice on Ravelry that viewing this pattern, there is an updated verision but it doesn't say there is an updated version on Craftsy. It says on Ravelry if you purchased it before 1 Nov 2012, you can download the upate but I don't seem to be able to do that and don't want to pay for the pattern twice. As I purchased it on the Craftsy website, do you have the updated version? I am having trouble with the picot edge and wondered if the updated version would help me.
Thanks

Kalurah Hudson on craftsy.com
Kalurah Hudson  November 27, 2012 1:51 AM

Hello!
I just uploaded the newest pdf version. I hope this helps!
Also here is a really helpful visual demo of the Cable CO method: http://vimeo.com/6707144
Please contact me via my email if you need anything!
Kalurah

padetragl939478 on craftsy.com
padetragl939478  October 31, 2012 5:06 PM

I am having difficulty with the picot bind off on the fisherman wife knit pattern.
the instructions are vague and I hope you can come up with illustrations for this pattern as in the illustrations for the crochet version. Meanwhile I am at a standstill as are some of my friends who are experienced knitters. Thank You

Kalurah Hudson on craftsy.com
Kalurah Hudson  November 27, 2012 1:52 AM

If the Cable CO is causing some trouble, here is a handy visual demo: http://vimeo.com/6707144

I hope this helps you! Please contact me via my email if you need anything. :)
Kalurah

ChuginAlong on craftsy.com
ChuginAlong  June 2, 2012 1:26 AM

This looks not only warm but stylish.

Hummingbird 1st on craftsy.com
Hummingbird 1st  September 5, 2012 4:30 PM

This looks so beautiful - I can't wait to knit it. Thank you for the pattern.

The Fisherman's Wife (Knit) Pattern