The Fisherman's Wife (Knit)

from While they Play

Add your comment:

meemaw7144487409 on craftsy.com
meemaw7144487409  August 31, 2014 8:59 PM

I am unable to download the pattern, please help!

meggityb21970785 on craftsy.com
meggityb21970785  August 30, 2014 7:11 AM

I ordered this on 8-23 and have not received my yarn yet. Is it coming? Thank you.

Rujejoka on craftsy.com
Rujejoka  August 23, 2014 2:17 PM

We are making this scarf from your pattern. When we get to the "buttonhole row" How. Do we make the buttonholes?? I am sure we are missing something but do not see the instructions for the buttonhole. Can you help, please?

lynnetino4504634 on craftsy.com
lynnetino4504634  August 11, 2014 8:18 AM

I ordered the kit but I wanted the crochet version not the kitting (I don't know how to knit). Can you please send me the correct pattern?

embassyho4460254 on craftsy.com
embassyho4460254  August 4, 2014 7:05 PM

Tell me, please, how I can get the directions for this Cowl. I ordered the kit and got only the yarn. This is my first exposure to Craftsy. It may be my last, Betty

klp on craftsy.com
klp  August 8, 2014 0:24 PM

Did you look in the "My Patterns" section on the left after you sign into your Craftsy account? I was a bit frustrated and almost threw away the slip that came with my yard without reading it, and that's where I knew how to find the pattern. Give Craftsy a chance. I have found it a delightful site, but the learning curve can be frustrating.

Haleyblaze on craftsy.com
Haleyblaze  August 28, 2014 7:11 AM

Yes, the pattern in online, forever accessible to you, in the My Patterns section. Can't wait to get started on mine.

cashew3331 on craftsy.com
cashew3331  July 11, 2014 8:08 AM

Permission request to sell this finished piece with your name printed as designer If not Ill be sad but totallybrepect your decision, Thank you in advancel. It is so beautiful and soft, patti

Cindy Willford on craftsy.com
Cindy Willford  July 29, 2014 5:44 PM

I am wondering the same. I bought the pattern to make for someone who cannot knit. Now I have bought all the supplies my self and the pattern and I cant be reimbursed for all my effort and expense. :(

Kalurah Hudson on craftsy.com
Kalurah Hudson  August 1, 2014 0:26 AM

Hi Cindy,

I am perfectly happy to let Knitters make and sell the neck warmer for friends and family, even at a local craft fair. I appreciate that that is what many Crafters do with their pattern purchase and I respect that. I only ask that you credit me as the designer and that all sales are offline since I sell my own designs as ready-made items in an online market place.

I hope this helps!
Kalurah

Patstmpnp38610 on craftsy.com
Patstmpnp38610  August 7, 2014 3:44 PM

Thank you Kalurah for your permission to sell this knit. It's lovely and you should be proud of yourself for the talent you have for designing! Many people would love to have this in their wardrobe!

Cindy Willford on craftsy.com
Cindy Willford  August 23, 2014 11:04 AM

Thank you so much Kalurah Hudson! I would not want to take credit for this beautiful cowl. :)

homestead4266986 on craftsy.com
homestead4266986  July 9, 2014 3:37 PM

Can you please tell me step by step how to download this pattern. It says it will download in a separate application but never does.

Lynette Gray Cerami on craftsy.com
Lynette Gray Cerami  July 8, 2014 8:19 AM

How & where do you find/obtain the "crocheted version" they show a picture of, once you have downloaded the pattern.
I was also a bit disappointed to find this "kit" does not include the buttons needed to complete the project.

Margo55 on craftsy.com
Margo55  June 29, 2014 4:31 PM

I can't find or download this pattern. Please help!

jamie4194127 on craftsy.com
jamie4194127  June 27, 2014 6:28 PM

I am unable to download this pattern after I purchased it. Is there some other way to get it?

twowolfs on craftsy.com
twowolfs  June 25, 2014 9:14 AM

I just purchased the pattern and the yarn, however, although it says it is downloaded, I am unable to find it anywhere on my computer. Is there any other way to get the pattern? If not, it is a complete waste of money.

happy1240@aol.com on craftsy.com
happy1240@aol.com  June 21, 2014 5:29 AM

I bought this pattern and then found out I cannot sell what I make. I would of never bought the pattern. :-( nice design though.

Nightingaleknit on craftsy.com
Nightingaleknit  August 8, 2014 3:44 PM

You can just not online. she allows for sales in craft shows and such!

lobsterqueen on craftsy.com
lobsterqueen  February 22, 2013 2:06 PM

Love this! Very good instructions and looks great!

TheCellist on craftsy.com
TheCellist  January 4, 2013 4:09 AM

I did not have any trouble with this pattern. Fits great and kids up quick. I posted my finished project. I made two button jokes at the end since I did not have enough buttons for three.

yvonnebat1104725 on craftsy.com
yvonnebat1104725  December 11, 2012 4:34 PM

Ok so with this pattern u start on the WS and knit a total of rows... if u then repeat you end up on RS for the next row one... Something is off I need help.. THX shouldnt there be a row 10? then repeat from Row one?

yvonnebat1104725 on craftsy.com
yvonnebat1104725  December 12, 2012 8:07 AM

never mind.. found the problem all GOOD

Hummingbird 1st on craftsy.com
Hummingbird 1st  November 9, 2012 5:25 PM

Well I eventually figured the picot edge out by trying several different things and then comparing it with the photo. Thank goodness there was only a short row to undo and start again. It is completed, just have to sew the buttons on. It looks very nice and is going to go to a very good friend as a Christmas present. Just disappointed that it had a small glitch at the end. Once you figure out the picot edge, it will be OK and you will be pleased with it too.

Hummingbird 1st on craftsy.com
Hummingbird 1st  November 4, 2012 3:08 PM

I notice on Ravelry that viewing this pattern, there is an updated verision but it doesn't say there is an updated version on Craftsy. It says on Ravelry if you purchased it before 1 Nov 2012, you can download the upate but I don't seem to be able to do that and don't want to pay for the pattern twice. As I purchased it on the Craftsy website, do you have the updated version? I am having trouble with the picot edge and wondered if the updated version would help me.
Thanks

Kalurah Hudson on craftsy.com
Kalurah Hudson  November 27, 2012 1:51 AM

Hello!
I just uploaded the newest pdf version. I hope this helps!
Also here is a really helpful visual demo of the Cable CO method: http://vimeo.com/6707144
Please contact me via my email if you need anything!
Kalurah

padetragl939478 on craftsy.com
padetragl939478  October 31, 2012 5:06 PM

I am having difficulty with the picot bind off on the fisherman wife knit pattern.
the instructions are vague and I hope you can come up with illustrations for this pattern as in the illustrations for the crochet version. Meanwhile I am at a standstill as are some of my friends who are experienced knitters. Thank You

Kalurah Hudson on craftsy.com
Kalurah Hudson  November 27, 2012 1:52 AM

If the Cable CO is causing some trouble, here is a handy visual demo: http://vimeo.com/6707144

I hope this helps you! Please contact me via my email if you need anything. :)
Kalurah

ChuginAlong on craftsy.com
ChuginAlong  June 2, 2012 1:26 AM

This looks not only warm but stylish.

Hummingbird 1st on craftsy.com
Hummingbird 1st  September 5, 2012 4:30 PM

This looks so beautiful - I can't wait to knit it. Thank you for the pattern.

The Fisherman's Wife (Knit) Pattern