Basic Skills Necessary:
- reading charts
- picking up stitches
- three-needle bind off
Two rectangles joined together create this striking poncho.
Although it may look difficult, this piece is not an advanced knit project. By working through the pattern step-by-step, it will be revealed as a series of simple techniques which combine to create a complex garment.
Gauge is not vital for this garment.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- The finished poncho measures approx 54" x 54" (each individual rectangle measures 36" x 18").
- Imperial Yarn Native Twist (150yds / 137m; 4oz /114gr) per skein (www.imperialyarn.com): Wheat Heather 1 sk; Spiced Poppy 1 sk; Wild Sage 1 sk; Teal Heather 2 sk; Wild Strawberry 1 sk; Juniper Green 1 sk; Cactus Blossom 1 sk
- US #10.5 / 6.5mm circular needle
You Will Also Need:
- Extra circular needle (US #10.5 / 6.5mm or smaller)
- Waste yarn
- US size K / 6.5mm crochet hook