Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knitting in the round
- Moss Stitch
- I-cord or Crochet Chain
- Kitchener Stitch or 3 needle bind off
I had purchased the Handsome Hoppy Frog Hat from Melody's Makings and wanted to make a diaper cover to match, so I created this pattern. It was originally created for a special little baby boy's newborn photo shoot. I have since made many more of these sets.
4 sts per inch
Row gauge is not important as you will knit to a designated length.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Small 7" wide at front waistband
- Medium 7.5" wide at front waistband
- Large 8" wide at front waistband
You Will Also Need:
- Size 8 (US) DPNs or 9" circular and dpns
- Yarn needle