Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knitting / shaping
- basic sewing skill
These little fish are both playful and practical! Made up of stunning Turkish cotton and beautifully smelling lavender these cute potpourri pouches can be used all over the home, from cupboards and drawers to hanging on door handles.
There are three designs included with two hanging styles to give you a variety of options to create the perfect scent pockets for you.
26 sts / 32 rows = 4 ins/10cm/4 ins in Stockinette / Stocking St using US#6/4mm ndls.
- Sublime Egyptian cotton DK Colors: 1 ball / remnant in ea of 3-5 coordinating cols. Cols used here: #331 Navy Blue, #329 Turquoise, #321 White, #324 Sky blue & #322 Cream.
- Per Fish: 0.5 oz/9g or approx 21 yds/19m.
- Fabric: 4 ins/10cm x 8 ins/20cm light-weight cotton lining per fish.
- Potpourri filling: 0.25 oz/8g of lavender scented with lavender oil or other scented potpourri per fish.
- 1 set US#6/4mm straight needles.
You Will Also Need:
- Row counter
- Sewing needle and thread.
- Tapestry needle for finishing
- Funnel for filling fish
21 yards of DK weight
Sublime Egyptian cotton
solid, thin stripes, thick striped