Basic Skills Necessary:
- cast on
- work in the round
These tiny hats will make an unforgettable decoration to your Easter celebration as well as a nice Easter present for your loved ones.
26 sts and 32 rows = 10cm / 4" in stockinette stitch using 3.25mm (US 3) needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Hat circumference 14cm / 5.5"
- Length (without pompom) 5cm / 2"
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Yarn -Knitca Delight, 100% superwash merino wool, 150m / 164yds in a 50g / 1.7oz skein: Main color of your choice (the colors shown on the photo are 2635 Lilac, 0366 Apple Green, 1767 Light Pink, 1655 Tangelo and 0128 Maize) - about 20m / 22yds. Color 0001 White (contrast color) - about 10m / 11yds
- Needles - double pointed knitting needles size 3.25mm (US 3).
- Notions - stitch marker, wool needle for finishing, for making pompom - two cardboard circles 3cm (1.25") in diameter with inner hole 1cm (3/8") in diameter.