Hi! Thank you for visiting my Craftsy page! My name is Tatsiana or just Tanya for short. I love knitting, crochet, felting, sewing, cooking and much more. I have so many projects and ideas in my head ...
Hi! Thank you for visiting my Craftsy page! My name is Tatsiana or just Tanya for short. I love knitting, crochet, felting, sewing, cooking and much more. I have so many projects and ideas in my head that I wish to have another pair of hands and 48 hours instead of 24. I like creating new designs and I want to share them with other people.
I have one daughter. I love creating things for her. She is my muse.
My beloved husband supports me in all my projects and beginnings. Many thanks to him for nice photos he has taken for my finished projects.
Any questions: email@example.com
For more information please visit my blog: http://vitalinacraft.blogspot.co.uk/
The design of Sky Philosophy Sweater is nice and simple. It is a close fit garment with raglan sleeves and boat neckline. This comfy knitted sweater is universal garment for any wardrobe and can be easily combined with stylish skirt or basic trousers and even jeans.
My knitting pattern is easy to follow and suitable for advanced beginners. The PDF pattern contains written instructions for 4 sizes: XS, S, M, L. It also has instructions for two methods on neckline finishing:
- Easy method for making of collar with circular needles in rounds from picked up stitches around neckline.
- Advanced method for making of collar back and forth on needles and attach it to sweater using knitter's needle and back stitch.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS (XS; S; M; L):
- Bust 76 (86; 96; 106) cm / 30 (34; 38; 42) inches
- Length to shoulder: 51 (53; 55; 58) cm / 20 (21; 21?; 23) inches
- 7 (8, 8, 9) x 50g cotton yarn
- Knitting needles size 4 (3.5 mm)
- Knitting needles size 6 (4 mm)
- Circular needle size 4 (3.5 mm) x 60cm - optional
- Crochet hook 3.5 mm or knitter's needle
- Small amount of contrast yarn
WEIGHT OF YARN: DK/ 8-ply
TEXTURE OF YARN: Ultra-light weaving ribbon
- 22 stitches and 28 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 6 (4 mm)
22 stitches and 28 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 6 (4 mm)