Basic Skills Necessary:
This adorable cropped sweater is playful and easy to wear. It's lovely and fitted around the shoulders, whilst loose around the waist. The design was inspired by the ideas of peace and love and brings their most symbolic images, the olive branch and the heart together to make a bold, beautiful motif.
22 sts / 30 rows = 4 ins/10cm in Stockinette Stitch using US #6/4mm needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Size: S (M, L).
- To fit: UK size 6 (8, 10) / US size 4 (6, 8).
- Finished circumference: 33 (35, 37) ins / 84 (89, 94) cm.
- Finished length: 19.5 (20.5, 21.5) ins / 49 (52, 54.5) cm.
- Sublime - Organic merino wool DK [100% organic merino wool; 113yds/105m per 50g/1.75 oz ball];
- MC: 'Charcoal' #0187; 9 (9, 10) balls.
- CC: 'Cream' #0112; 1 (1, 1) ball.
You Will Also Need:
- US #5/3.5mm circ ndl, length 40 ins/100cm.
- US #5/3.5mm ndls.
- US #6/4mm ndls.
- Thread stitch marker to encircle a stitch and be easily moved.
- 2 Bobbins to hold Contrat Colour yarn when working motif.
- Tapestry ndl for finishing.