Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knitting in the round
- picking up stitches, Kitchener stitch
This hooded pullover is knit in the round from the top down. The pocket is added by knitting onto waste yarn, then picking up stitches and kniting in the round when the body is complete. The hood is picked up at the neckline and grafted on the top. This fun pattern can be made in a variety of colors for boys or girls. Consider using a luxury yarn for a heirloom baby gift!
The CC is used for the pocket lining.
MC: 3 (3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6) skeins Peridot
CC: 1 skein Autumn Jasper
24 sts x 32 rows= 4"
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 3 months (6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2T, 4, 6)
- Finished chest circumference:18 (19, 20, 22, 22.5, 25.5, 26)"
- US 4 16" circular needle (smaller sizes), 24" circular (larger sizes), set of 5 dpns
You Will Also Need:
- tapestry needle, waste yarn, stitch markers,
The Fibre Co. Road to Chinal Light
Read blog or news article about this pattern »