Basic Skills Necessary:
- Provisional Cast-on
- Mattress st for sewing seams
- 'EZ's Sewn Bind off' or 'Jeny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind-off'
This lacey shrug is perfect for wearing over sleeveless summer dresses, providing just enough cover to keep little shoulders warm.
This pattern is knit flat, then joined for edgings to be knit in the round. Arms are then seamed from that point back and the neck edging knit in the round.
This pattern is intended for personal home use only. Commercial use of this pattern is permitted only through a cottage license (knitting for charity does not require a license).
18 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Stockingette st or Miniature Leaf Lace pattern on larger needles
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes: 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 18m, 2T, 4T, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
- Fits chest circumferences from 16.5" to 31.5"
- 79 - 260 yards (72 - 238 m) of 8 Ply (DK/light worsted) weight yarn
- 4.5mm (US size 7) circular needles (40cm/60cm
- 5mm (US size 8) circular needle (60cm/80cm) for body
- 4.5mm (US size 7) DPN's, 30cm circs or long circs for magic loop on the sleeves
- 5mm Crochet hook for provisional CO
You Will Also Need:
- Waste yarn for provisional CO
- Darning Needle for seaming
- Stitch Marker