Designed by Ann Weaver
With an updated shawl collar, this pullover will be worn a great deal by the man in your life (even better if you look to steal a boyfriend sweater). With broken chevrons, this unique pullover is masculine with a hint of fun.
In Stockinette stitch, 17 sts and 24 rows = 4"
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- XS (S, M, L, XL) Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given it applies to all sizes.
- Chest: 373/4 (411/4, 443/4, 481/4, 513/4)" Length: 251/2 (26, 261/2, 27, 271/2)" Sleeve Length: 19 (191/2, 20, 201/2, 21)"
- Spud & Chlo Sweater (100g/160yds): 7 (7, 8, 9, 9) hanks MC; 1 hank A
You Will Also Need:
- Size 8 (5mm) 32" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 8 (5mm) set of double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
1440 yards of Worsted weight
Spud & Chloe Sweater
Photo Shown: Manatee #7525 (MC), Pollen #7508 (CC)