Add your comment:

patbishop2261427 on craftsy.com
patbishop2261427  February 24, 2014 5:23 AM

Cannot make this pattern if it does not have a bigger size option, too bad.

LindsayPlum on craftsy.com
LindsayPlum  January 25, 2014 9:25 AM

I have many questions: what thickness is the yarn? What size is the crochet hook? How do I make it for a bigger size? Thanks for any suggestions.

birrats on craftsy.com
birrats  January 16, 2014 7:40 AM

Where is the pattern?

grandma70 on craftsy.com
grandma70  June 18, 2013 1:45 PM

I downloaded the pattern for the Beth Cardigan, but noticed that the crochet hook size was as follows:
Crochet hook size y
Considering that this may be a misprint, would the designer be able to clarify the needle size. I am aware that I can keep trying until it looks right, but would like to know what needle size the designer used. Any help out there?

laurajeanie on craftsy.com
laurajeanie  June 12, 2013 6:46 PM

If I were going to make this larger, I would insert an extra plain row here and there between the increase rows. You would also add a few extra rows to the back section where you knit even. Of course that would set the row numbers way off and you would need to keep good notes to make the two sides symmetrical, but that's where I would start.
Another option is to use larger needles and go with a more airy lacy look to the fabric.

Pennei on craftsy.com
Pennei  May 10, 2013 10:55 AM

Since I am very busty, I am going to use the gauge to figure out how to make this larger. since there no schematics, this is going to be tricky. I am going to swatch with some stretchy yars to see what I can come up with.

penandra1094078 on craftsy.com
penandra1094078  May 6, 2013 6:59 AM

It is difficult to tell anything from this picture about the detail of this pattern. There should be information in the description that this pattern is stitched side to side, and that the instructions are for only one size (32" bust) with NO suggestions on how to make it smaller or larger.

kpietri1308150 on craftsy.com
kpietri1308150  June 21, 2013 6:28 PM

I want to make this cardigan and need the pattern for a large size. How do I do that?

mestes10022427 on craftsy.com
mestes10022427  August 11, 2012 5:48 PM

I love this pattern, but I'm not sure why it's only listed in one size? I would like to make it bigger, but I have no idea where to start! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

olwentenn1268638 on craftsy.com
olwentenn1268638  February 21, 2013 5:26 AM

It's a great cardigan, but for the size. I wonder if I should risk it?

danni2141189906 on craftsy.com
danni2141189906  April 12, 2013 6:46 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. It is sized at a 32" bust and I'm not skilled enough in patterns to figure out how to make it to fit. Any suggestions?

bossy boots on craftsy.com
bossy boots  April 15, 2013 1:29 PM

Same here! Would really appreciate some ideas on how to enlarge pattern.

patbishop2261427 on craftsy.com
patbishop2261427  February 24, 2014 5:24 AM

Me too

marianhog730597 on craftsy.com
marianhog730597  April 1, 2014 9:41 AM

Really liked the look of this, but not a 32 bust anymore, and not clever enough to start altering patterns, could we have some information on a bigger size maybe?

Beth Cardigan Pattern