Baby Pants Diaper Cover

from OasiDellaMaglia

Add your comment:

voxantiqua on craftsy.com
voxantiqua  August 24, 2014 10:02 AM

What are the materials needed for this project? It is helpful to know this before purchasing.

sepulveda653157 on craftsy.com
sepulveda653157  August 23, 2014 11:20 AM

I don't have computer and I don't know how to downloaded, any way you can send to me?

kelseyaly3229999 on craftsy.com
kelseyaly3229999  March 29, 2014 4:47 PM

I successfully downloaded the pattern. Is there any way you could give me the finished measurements for the 1 month size? I feel like mine turned out too big, and I'd like to know what the measurements are supposed to be so I can adjust it.
Other than that, this is a super cute and easy to make diaper cover!
Thanks!
Kelsey

OasiDellaMaglia on craftsy.com
OasiDellaMaglia  April 4, 2014 0:02 AM

Hi Keisey, Thank you very much for purchase!
you have on the pattern 3 sizes included 1 (3, 6) months.

if you think that too big, use sport weight yarn and eedles US 2.
Best Regards,
Julia

leeona on craftsy.com
leeona  February 3, 2014 3:35 PM

ive tried buying this patterns 3 times and it wont let me it says thank you for using paypal bla bla but then when I go to my patterns its not there its still in my basket im confused and if it has charged me I will be very mad please help

OasiDellaMaglia on craftsy.com
OasiDellaMaglia  February 7, 2014 1:53 AM

Hi Leeona, the Craftsy is new commuity , i don't know what's happen, when i go to buy on Craftsy i click "checkout with paypal" and when pay with paypal- that's all.... any way i have another store On Ravelry http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-pants--diaper-cover
and on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/80193613/instant-download-knitting-pattern-pdf?ref=shop_home_active_4

any way i didn't receive on my paypal any payment from you, so i think you didn't lost money.

Best Wishes,
Julia

kelseyaly3229999 on craftsy.com
kelseyaly3229999  March 26, 2014 1:41 PM

Other than that, this is a super cute and easy to make diaper cover!
Thanks!