Baby + Toddler Tiered Coat and Jacket

from Frogginette Knitting Patterns

Add your comment:

dbecker757@sbcglobal.net on craftsy.com
dbecker757@sbcglobal.net  June 16, 2014 10:56 AM

I downloaded your pattern but it shows no directions other than sizes and stitches per inch. How do I know when to add stitches for each tier as it is knitted top down??????????????????????

Frogginette on craftsy.com
Frogginette  June 20, 2014 5:40 AM

Hi there, I'm not sure what the issue is, are you perhaps missing a page? If you have all the pages downloaded/printed please let me know which paragraph on which page you need help with and I will be happy to help you.

BGarner on craftsy.com
BGarner  May 27, 2014 6:36 PM

I do not knit (I crochet) but am thinking of purchasing the pattern to send to my mother. She is 83 and loves to knit. In the picture, which is the jacket and which is the coat. Thank you.

Frogginette on craftsy.com
Frogginette  May 30, 2014 10:51 AM

Hi there, the jacket is the short version and the coat is the long version

mill_rose0 on craftsy.com
mill_rose0  March 9, 2014 8:15 AM

Would love this in a crochet pattern, I'm not great at knitting yet....

cfpj2002362850 on craftsy.com
cfpj2002362850  February 25, 2014 9:58 AM

I absolutely love this pattern. I occasionally do craft shows and am always looking for cute new items. Would it be permissible to sell items made from your patterns?

Frogginette on craftsy.com
Frogginette  February 27, 2014 11:59 PM

Hello, at this point I prefer for my patterns to be for personal use only, thanks for asking!

mariabro60 on craftsy.com
mariabro60  January 4, 2014 6:24 PM

I buy this patterns but my langue is spanish and I dont understend to read the patterns please help me I no have idea for how many cast and where I need start I m soorry do u have is patterns in spanish please answer me

Frogginette on craftsy.com
Frogginette  February 21, 2014 0:16 AM

I am sorry but this pattern is only available in French and English at the moment.

cschaer on craftsy.com
cschaer  October 9, 2013 8:26 PM

Does the. Pattern have directions for a three toddler size?

Frogginette on craftsy.com
Frogginette  October 18, 2013 3:46 AM

Yes it does -- you can see all the sizes and corresponding measurements - as well as other details - on the pattern page.

theresane2111425 on craftsy.com
theresane2111425  September 29, 2013 5:28 PM

I can't make this, do you make these for other people, if so how much, I really hope it's not paypal and if it's not to much I would like two I have a granddaughter that will be 2 in February 15 th and a new one baby girl in December 10 th I would like matching

theresane2111425 on craftsy.com
theresane2111425  September 29, 2013 5:28 PM

juneconno834853 on craftsy.com
juneconno834853  September 4, 2013 7:47 PM

This is a great pattern, very well written, I am on my 3 rd! I have made a toddler girl one, a baby boy one and baby girl one!

wiLDaBoUtCoLoR on craftsy.com
wiLDaBoUtCoLoR  April 21, 2013 9:44 AM

This little coat is totally adorable! Wish I knew how to knit well.

Jdalbello38347 on craftsy.com
Jdalbello38347  February 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Is there an adjustment so it cn be made in worsted weight wool?

Frogginette on craftsy.com
Frogginette  February 21, 2014 0:18 AM

Hello, no I'm afraid the directions are only for a light bulky weight at 14 sts per 4 inches (10 cm).

Ingeborg on craftsy.com
Ingeborg  December 30, 2013 4:52 PM

Wish I could get a printed pattern sent to me.. I have an I pad but not a printer.. I am 90 years old and cannot afford a printer but would pay double for a printed copy of this pattern.. Ruth

Mary Carmen on craftsy.com
Mary Carmen  October 18, 2013 7:22 PM

Just finished this. It came out gorgeous. I wish there was an adult sized patter for this. It is gorgeous.

Baby + Toddler Tiered Coat and Jacket Pattern