Basic Skills Necessary:
- sl st (slip stitch)
Yumiko Alexander's Willow Fence shrug is worked side to side in one piece from bottom of Left Sleeve, across
Back, then to bottom of Right Sleeve.
This pattern is also available part of Warm Earth Book 2.
211/2 sts x 33 rows = 4" in stitch patts A and B
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Small (Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X)
- Back Length: 20 (211/4, 23, 241/4, 253/4)"
- Wingspan (cuff to cuff): 40 (42, 44, 46, 48)"
- 4 (5, 6, 6, 7) skeins Cotton Supreme color #505 Caramel
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) needle or size to obtain gauge
You Will Also Need:
- Smooth waste yarn (for provisional cast-on)
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
1200 yards of Worsted weight
Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme
Read blog or news article about this pattern »