Women, Men, Girls, Boys
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Cast On, Bind Off, Knit, Purl, Circular Knitting, Increase
Use this knitting pattern and wonderful self-patterning sock wool to make a pair of unusual fingerless mittens in which the spiralling stitch perfectly complements the stripes of your wool
Perfect for texting, photographers, buskers, computer users, or for any of those outdoor or indoor activities where you need a little extra warmth while keeping your fingers free.
30 stitches x 42 rows to 10 cm/4-inches square on 2.25mm needles over stocking stitch.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- To fit medium ladies / girls hand (size 6.5 - 7.5 inches, 17-19 cm circumference). Length: approx 21 cm.
- To fit small mens / boys hand (size 6.5 - 7.5 inches, 17-19 cm circumference). Length: approx 21 cm.
- Set of 2.25mm Double Pointed Needles;
- 1 x 100 gm (425m ) ball of 4 ply or fingering weight self-striping sock wool.
You Will Also Need:
- Small Stitch holder.
- 2 Stitch Markers;
425 meters of Fingering weight
Opal Hundertwasser 4Ply; Malabrigo Sock Wool