Snowflake baby hat

from Knitca.com

Add your comment:

southernspin on craftsy.com
southernspin  June 16, 2014 4:32 AM

Thank you for making this pattern available. I have made 2 for baby gifts in alpaca and they are beautiful. One of my favourite patterns - thank you.

alison1231621902 on craftsy.com
alison1231621902  June 18, 2013 2:51 AM

i cant see a down load

JoGram on craftsy.com
JoGram  April 5, 2012 10:59 AM

Even though I can get to the cover page, I can't see or download this pattern.

Patti in Alaska on craftsy.com
Patti in Alaska  April 14, 2012 0:15 PM

Copy and pasted this from another comments section.

Mupson wrote:
Put it in your cart. Transfer to your Craftsy Library. Open the library, download and print.

BarbaraLMiller on craftsy.com
BarbaraLMiller  April 5, 2012 1:12 PM

so in rows 1,3 and 5, do I move the marker back one stitch or ahead? I'm thinking back,..

SusanMar on craftsy.com
SusanMar  April 25, 2012 6:59 AM

It was hard to figure out the pattern for the end of the rows. I just gave up and moved onto another pattern that was much easier to follow.

SusanMar on craftsy.com
SusanMar  April 25, 2012 6:59 AM

CelieW on craftsy.com
CelieW  April 28, 2012 7:29 AM

I moved the stitch marker ahead, but had no clue as to why I had to do it. After I finished the lace section, I could see that I didn't have the nice pattern shown. I think I should have kept going in each row past the old end of the row to where the marker was - that seems obvious now, but didn't then. This is very confusing. Anyone out there who has made this successfully and can advise?

CelieW on craftsy.com
CelieW  May 8, 2012 1:10 PM

Addendum -- I cast on for a second hat, moved the stitch marker ahead one space at the end of the designated rows, remembered to start the new row at this new spot each time -- so that the old first stitch of the row is now the last stitch of the row -- and it workedm- beautifully. One other problem, it says work in lace pattern through row 14, but only gives instructions through row 12 - I just knit row 13 and 14,

CelieW on craftsy.com
CelieW  May 8, 2012 1:12 PM

Addendum -- I cast on for a second hat, moved the stitch marker ahead one space at the end of the designated rows, remembered to start the new row at this new spot each time -- so that the old first stitch of the row is now the last stitch of the row -- and it worked - beautifully. One other problem, it says work in lace pattern through row 14, but only gives instructions through row 12 - I just knit row 13 and 14,

Cathy Crochet  on craftsy.com
Cathy Crochet   August 21, 2012 1:44 PM

Is there a Crochet pattern for one like this?

Snowflake baby hat Pattern