Basic Skills Necessary:
This cheerful cowl is a piece of oversized comfort; it can be worn open to tuck your hands into or doubled up. The Noro yarn makes for a beautiful color transition whilst the boucl gives it a scrumptiously soft texture making it an essential winter warmer and a quick project to knit.
15 sts / 26 rnds = 4 ins / 10 cm in Stockinette Stitch using US #8/ 5 mm needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- One size
- Finished size: Length (flat): 30 ins / 76 cm
- Circumference: 60 ins / 152 cm
- Width: 12.5 ins / 32 cm.
- NORO Taiyo [40% cotton, 30% silk, 15% wool, 15% Nylon; 219 yds / 200 m per 3.5 oz / 100 gm ball] in Color #17: 1 ball*.
- * NB: Purchase or hold a 2nd ball of the MC in reserve as the cowl uses almost all of 1 ball.
- CC: DROPS Alpaca boucl [80% alpaca, 15% wool, 5% nylon; 153 yds / 140 m per 1.75 oz / 50 gm ball) in Color #0506 'Dark gray': 2 balls.
You Will Also Need:
- Circular needles in size US #8 / 5 mm, 48 ins / 120 cm long.
- Tapestry needle for finishing.
495 yards of Worsted weight