Infant/Baby, Girls, Women, Boys, Men
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Cast On
- Knit in Round on Circular Needles
- KFB Increase
This is one of the fastest and easiest hat patterns you'll find. From start to finish it only takes a couple hours.
Pattern includes written instructions for seamless earflaps, hat, mohawk, optional lining ideas and even ideas on how to personalize the basic hat.
This pattern is written for hand knitting in the round but it can easily be adapted to knit on straight needles. Very basic techniques used. Perfect for beginning knitters.
2.5 Stitches and 3 rows per inch in Stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes for Infant, Child and Adult provided
- Size 15 Circular Needles
- Size 13 Needles
- Size 15 DPN or a second set of size 15 Circular needles
- Tapestry Needle
- 80-120 yards super bulky yarn
- Large Crochet Hook appropriate for yarn weight
120 yards of Bulky weight
Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick