Basic Skills Necessary:
- two color knitting
A delicate and delightful pattern to keep your head nice and cozy! The Queen Of Hearts features stranded colorwork and corrugated ribbing worked on small needles with fingering weight yarn. She is the perfect Valentine's Day treat for your head!
The pattern is written for two different lengths and uses charts in addition to written directions. Blocking notes are also included to help your knitting look its best!
32 sts x 34 rows = 4" in stranded colorwork
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 7.5" in height for the shorter version
- 9" in height for the longer version
- 19" in circumference but will stretch to accommodate a 22" head circumference
- 114 m (125 yards) - 124 m (135 yards) of fingering weight yarn in both main and contrast colors
- 3mm (US 2.5) 16" circular needle
- 3mm (US 2.5) double pointed needles
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- A stitch marker for marking the beginning of the round
- A tapestry needle for sewing in ends