Pomme Hat

from KatyTricot

Add your comment:

princessali on craftsy.com
princessali  April 6, 2014 1:02 PM

this is so cute! My grand-daughters favourite hat!

jan_tara2334263-0 on craftsy.com
jan_tara2334263-0  November 28, 2013 8:01 AM

i have bought this but have been unable to download

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  November 29, 2013 1:39 AM

Hi,

thank you for your purchase!
For all issues regarding downloading, printing please visit Craftsy Help Center

snow123 on craftsy.com
snow123  November 21, 2013 3:38 PM

I have already bought this but can't find it please help

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  November 23, 2013 5:33 PM

You can access your downloaded patterns any time. To find your patterns, log in to Craftsy. Then, click on your profile image in the top right corner of the page. Select the Pattern Library tab within your Craftsy profile.

Hope this helps!

rbrite1 on craftsy.com
rbrite1  November 21, 2013 7:46 AM

looks awesome and can't wait to PAY for it! is this really a beginner pattern? a little intimidated by knitting in the round for a first project...

ElizabethAnn625 on craftsy.com
ElizabethAnn625  December 18, 2013 9:28 PM

It just looks intricate. The pattern sts are very simple. If you don't understand what a stitch is just go to YouTube and enter it in the search box to find a video showing you how to do it.

ElizabethAnn625 on craftsy.com
ElizabethAnn625  December 18, 2013 9:32 PM

PS There are some videos @ YouTube on how to knit in the round and also how to do an easy join. All you do in knitting in the round is make sure you have a marker to mark your beginning st so you know where to start and end your row. It's really not difficult once you do it. I would rather knit in the round over straight needles anyday, any project. :)

haydenlukeshaw on craftsy.com
haydenlukeshaw  November 14, 2013 5:57 AM

I'm a little shocked at the comments below? Do you all really think your patterns should be free? Like, you're not willing to pay for a pattern? Design your own stuff. I agree it's nice to get a free one every once in a while, but really......

ghostyras@yahoo.com on craftsy.com
ghostyras@yahoo.com  June 20, 2014 3:44 PM

I totally agree! If I had the smarts to sit down and actually design a hat/sweater/blanket I would. I will gladly pay someone who has that talent!.

vmiller41486619 on craftsy.com
vmiller41486619  November 11, 2013 11:58 AM

This is so darn cute! I have a ton of yarn but I'm not skilled enough to make this hat? How hard is it for a beginner?

WhimsicalGal on craftsy.com
WhimsicalGal  October 30, 2013 11:32 AM

I also thought this was a free pattern but it is so darn cute I am very tempted to purchase it.

jhdoherty2294563 on craftsy.com
jhdoherty2294563  October 29, 2013 8:48 PM

Disappointed as I thought it was a free pattern..do you have free patterns?

SueR10 on craftsy.com
SueR10  October 30, 2013 5:56 AM

I agree with you there! Nothing like Deramores! A free pattern to download and keep once or twice a month! Again, it is expensive!

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  November 15, 2013 5:38 AM

Please note, that I'm not responsible for the misinformation given through the personal blogs, web and facebook pages etc that feature my patterns as free. Please contact this source directly for all questions.

Well, why the most of my patterns are not free?
Simply because designing patterns doesn't take 2 hours but weeks of work that involves different knowledges I've cumulated all along my life and also have paid for. Besides, I continue to improve this knowledges for examlpe by taking classes here on Craftsy that I am happy to pay because this is the best way for me to thank people for their work and willing to share their "how to do".
You may also want to see this article by Stefanie Japel that will open you the reasons why knitting patterns cost money.

Thanks for your understanding,
Katy

Kcteacher on craftsy.com
Kcteacher  November 15, 2013 10:17 AM

And worth EVERY PENNY! Why in the world SHOULD it be free, people? Is this designer's grocery bill free?

ShawnaE on craftsy.com
ShawnaE  December 1, 2013 7:16 AM

Your patterns are beautiful, Katy, and well worth the price. I can't believe you were put in the position of having to justify the small fee.

dtuhome1055658 on craftsy.com
dtuhome1055658  October 29, 2013 6:26 PM

not paying for patterns will find it elsewhere

Kcteacher on craftsy.com
Kcteacher  November 15, 2013 10:18 AM

Why not? Doesn't she deserve payment for the work done?

joygal on craftsy.com
joygal  October 29, 2013 6:18 PM

thought the pattern was free.

anidy29 on craftsy.com
anidy29  December 18, 2012 9:13 AM

trop mignon , est t'il disponible en franais j'aimerais tellement le tricoter ?

Pomme Hat Pattern