Women, Petite, Tall, Plus-sized
Basic Skills Necessary:
- basic knit stitches, basic lace
Edith Piaf, that supreme song stylist who lived an achingly tragic life, sung songs of love and loss and triumph - the stuff of life, non?
This scarf, I hope, will become a staple in your wardrobe. Its easily memorized stitch pattern, heavy weight yarn held with lovely kidsilk and bigger needles will have you finishing it in no time. It will at least provide trusty insulation against the elements - as for love and loss ... well ... c'est la vie, eh?
14 stitches/20 rows = 4"
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Approx. 8 x 65 inches, excluding fringe (20.5 cm x 165 cm)
- Approximately 230-300 yards (210-275 meters) of aran weight yarn (mc); 22 yards (20 meters) of contrasting color yarn in same weight (cc)
- U.S. size 10 (6.5 mm) straight needles
You Will Also Need:
- yarn needle; size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
300 yards of Worsted weight
Lion Brand Yarns Fishermen's Wool, (100% virgin wool), colorway #123 oatmeal, 8 oz/227 g, 465 yards/ 425 meters - 1 skein Schulana Kid-Seta Lux (71% super kid mohair/20% silk/9% lurex), colorway #204 (taupe), 0.88 oz/25 g, 230 yards/210 meters - 1 skein