This knitting pattern is for my Peach Flower Baby Hat.
The hat is cozy and easy to knit. It has beautiful flower at the front. This hat is knitted in rounds so it has no seam on the back. I made the baby hat in beautiful orange color using Sublime cashmere merino silk DK but actual color and type of yarn can be varied.
I think this hat is an ideal gift for your new baby or the knitting pattern is a good gift for new mom who is crazy about knitting.
My knitting pattern is easy to follow and suitable for beginners. Depending on yarn type either you can make a spring/autumn hat or even a warm winter one. The PDF pattern (4 pages) contains written row-by-row instructions and pictures.
The pattern is made for four sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months and 9-12 months.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS (0-3 months; 3-6 months; 6-9 months; 9-12 months):
- Fits head circumference in cm: 37/39-40/42-44/46, in inches: 14"/16"/17"/18"
- 2 x 50 g of Sublime cashmere merino silk DK or yarn to obtain the gauge
- Circular needle size 0 (2.0mm) x 40 cm
- Circular needle size 4 (3.5mm) x 40 cm
- Set of sock needles size 4 (3.5mm)
- Knitter's needle
- 1 x 23mm button
- 22 stitches and 38 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 4 (3.5 mm)
22 stitches and 38 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 4 (3.5 mm)