Basic Skills Necessary:
- w&t (wrap and turn)
- p f&b (purl front and back)
- p2tog (purl two together)
- psso (pass slipped stitch over)
Yumiko Alexander's Painted Desert is worked in one piece from the top down. The pattern contains a schematic.
This pattern is also available in Warm Earth Book 2.
19 sts x 26 rows = 4" in St st
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Size: Small (Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X)
- Bust: 381/2 (44, 47, 50, 55)"
- Length: 233/4 (26, 27, 281/4, 29)" including collar
- 5 (6, 7, 7, 8) balls Universal Yarn Classic Shades
- US Size 8 (5 mm) 27" (or longer) circular needle and set of double-pointed needles or size to obtain gauge
You Will Also Need:
- US H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry Needle
1400 yards of Worsted weight
Universal Yarn Classic Shades
Read blog or news article about this pattern »