Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knit and purl. Knitting in the round. Cast on and cast off. Knit two stitches together.
These fingerless gloves are a great accessory for fall and winter.
19 sts/25 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) with large needles in stocking st.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Adult. One size.
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Length: 21 cm (8.26 inches).
- Circumference (unstretched): 17 cm (6.69 inches).
- 49% Wool, 51% Acrylic
- Alize LanaGold Classic
- Color 221
You Will Also Need:
- A set of 4 mm (US6) double-pointed knitting needles for the ribbing.
- A set of 5 mm (US8) double-pointed knitting needles for the body of gloves.
131 yards of Worsted weight
Alize LanaGold Classic