- it's a very easy and quick knit
- if you use variegated yarn it will form a very fashionable chevron pattern
- it can be easily modified for bigger or smaller versions
- before you start the project, knit a sample with your yarn and needles, so you'll know how many sts to cast on to get the width you desire
- you don't need to worry about the yarn; if you notice you're running out, you can stop knitting without having to rip a huge part of your work (only 2-row repeat!)
- it's unisex: finished item is great for both men and women
- works great with all types of yarn, from lace to bulky
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
I started knitting when I was a little girl, surrounded by women who were making magic with their needles and yarns. I was watching and learning, and then one day I just picked up the needles and followed in their footsteps. Today I knit and I make my own designs - one childhood dream that came through for me:)