Hopeful Hats: 9 Chemo Caps for All Pattern

$3.00

Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.

Knitting: Hopeful Hats:  9 Chemo Caps for All
rollover image to zoom

Hopeful Hats: 9 Chemo Caps for All Pattern

Pattern Details

Category:

Knitting

Type:

Accessory

Fit:

Women, Men

Item:

Hat

Skill Level:

medium skill level requirement Intermediate

Pattern Description:

This is an e-book of 9 hat patterns along with 2 bonus patterns; one bookmark and a lace scarf. All proceeds of these sales go to Delaware Head Huggers for shipping and supplies. The week of October 1 - October 8, 2012, 10% of the sale price will go to breast cancer research with the other 90% going to DEHH.

About Designer

About Designer

deheadhugger on craftsy.com

I taught myself how to knit in 2009 and haven't looked back since.

Along with my Schnauzer, Schnapps, I run Delaware Head Huggers where we donate handmade chemo caps to patients throughout the US and Kozy Kovers for Kids where we donate handmade blankets to children in foster care and those in crisis.

I have a blog www.knittingwithschnapps.blogspot.com where I share many of my designs for ...

Read More »

Other popular patterns:

Cabled  Baby Aviator Hat - Dayton

Cabled Baby Aviator Hat - Dayton

$4.00
Newborn Caps - Baby Hats

Newborn Caps - Baby Hats

rated 4 $1.00
Creepy Skull Slouch  Hat And Earwarmer

Creepy Skull Slouch Hat And Earwarmer

$1.00