Add your comment:

demelza341405 on craftsy.com
demelza341405  July 31, 2013 3:19 PM

I am working on this shawl right now in 4 colors of cashmere yarn, light rust, medium periwinkle blue, wine and navy. It is a lot of fund to do, goes fast and should be gorgeous when done. I'll definitely make this one again!
Judy

delphine vergnes on craftsy.com
delphine vergnes  February 6, 2013 8:21 PM

Bonjour Marjorie,
j'ai achete les explis, la laine je suis prete a commencer ce projet et je suis impatiente de m'y mettre sauf que je lis les explis et je ne vois pas ce qu'on doit faire pour la rangee 4. ca passe de row 3 to row 5.
Que dois-je faire?
en attendant, je vais monter mes mailles et travailler mes 3 premiers rangs ca va bien me prendre quelques heures vu mon niveau de debutante :-)
Delphine

tricotbec on craftsy.com
tricotbec  February 26, 2013 6:33 PM

Bonjour Delphine: Tu dois faire le rang 4 comme le rang 2, ainsi que tous les autres rangs impairs.

Bonne chance!

SGK on craftsy.com
SGK  March 25, 2012 0:32 PM

Oh I love your pattern!! It looks so nice and the two tone/dichotomy is very clever!! I also like that it is worked with a worsted for a change. I will get that going soon. I am on a yarn and pattern diet until after Lent and then I will buy it ASAP!! Congrats on this and your other lovelies!!
Sue

Beanscene on craftsy.com
Beanscene  April 14, 2012 3:56 AM

Is this worked in one piece or two halves sewn together?

tricotbec on craftsy.com
tricotbec  April 22, 2012 8:48 PM

Hi! It is in one piece, with the lace on one side of the center only. Hope this helps!

Beanscene on craftsy.com
Beanscene  April 24, 2012 3:57 PM

Thanks, I love it and can't wait to have a go. Just got to decide what colour!? Your green is gorgeous.

tricotbec on craftsy.com
tricotbec  May 1, 2012 7:25 AM

Hi! An updated version (version2) has just been released, with corrections to a few confusing points. No change is made to the stitches number, only wording in a few places.

Also, I would like to share these 2 links:

RT (right twist): http://www.berroco.com/video/twisted_stitches.html
M1: http://www.knittinghelp.com/video/play/make-1-away-english

Happy knitting!

dsrapunzel on craftsy.com
dsrapunzel  May 10, 2012 7:47 PM

I just bought this pattern, did I get the version 2. I'm already having some issues. If you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thank you

tricotbec on craftsy.com
tricotbec  June 3, 2012 5:49 PM

Yes, you should have the updated version available in your library!

TiaMaria on craftsy.com
TiaMaria  May 14, 2012 9:23 AM

Votre travail est magnifique! I intend to do the "plain" side in a green much like yours, since that is the dominant colour of the shrug, wrist warmers, leg warmers and hat that will me someone's gifts. Since the accents are in a navy tweed with the same green running through, so I anticipate that the dichotomous side would really stand out in that yarn, I must finish other pieces first, but will add this to the set, sooner or later, and I can't wait! A bientot. Sylvie (Quebec, US, China, Africa, US, and now, Australia)..

Linda Veal on craftsy.com
Linda Veal  August 8, 2012 5:55 AM

Are all these patterns separate as they appear or do they come in a book?

justcallmeBev on craftsy.com
justcallmeBev  August 10, 2012 10:19 PM

I made this with Knit Picks Full Circle worsted. Turned out very nice.
Will make it again.

emeraldanne on craftsy.com
emeraldanne  August 20, 2012 6:05 AM

I really like this pattern too. But, I wanted to know is it in 2 pieces or knitted as one?

Dichotomy Pattern