Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knit and purl, basic increases and decreases.
This is an easy to implement project made for a child, but the model can successfully be worked for an adult.
17.5 sts /22 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) in stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 1 - 2 years
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Scarf - length = 97 cm (38 inches), width = 11 cm (4 inches).
- Hat - height = 18 cm (7 inches), circumference = 44 cm (17 inches).
- 49%Wool, 51% Acrylic
- 2 balls (1 ball - 100gr, 240m, 262yds)
- Alize LanaGold Batik Design, Color 1739
You Will Also Need:
- A set of 5 mm (US8) needles for the body of scarf and hat.
- A set of 5 mm (US8) double-pointed knitting needles for hat ribbing.
524 yards of Worsted weight
Alize LanaGold Batik Design