Cabled Baby Aviator Hat - Dayton

Add your comment:

altacloet4142331 on craftsy.com
altacloet4142331  June 20, 2014 9:50 AM

I would really like to have this pattern!! Please help. Thank you. Alta Cloete

lynwood1500889 on craftsy.com
lynwood1500889  June 12, 2014 7:23 PM

Is this pattern mailed to me or do I have to print it out??

Julie Taylor on craftsy.com
Julie Taylor  June 13, 2014 0:57 AM

You print it out. Click on "My Craftsy", then "My Patterns". Hover your mouse over the picture of the pattern and you will see a download arrow. Download it and print it out.

lynwood1500889 on craftsy.com
lynwood1500889  June 13, 2014 9:27 AM

altacloet4142331 on craftsy.com
altacloet4142331  June 20, 2014 9:49 AM

Hi Julie - I would also like to have this pattern please - where do I find "My Craftsy"? Lyn - have you been successful? If so - can you please mail it to me? altacloete1@gmail.com Thank you so much!

angelapye3881354 on craftsy.com
angelapye3881354  May 15, 2014 4:01 PM

Hi there,
I have purchased this pattern with the intent on making a hat for a friends baby who is 7months old. Luckily I asked for his head circumference as it is 47cm. Whoa. Would the 40cm option (1 -2yrs) work or are you able to assist me adapting the pattern to fit say 45cm - 50cm (as I am assume his head will keep getting bigger). Thanks

Julie Taylor on craftsy.com
Julie Taylor  June 13, 2014 0:59 AM

Hi Baby's heads do slow down in their growth after the first year, so he might not grow that much more. The hat is quite stretchy, so I think it should fit.

Phyllis Addalli on craftsy.com
Phyllis Addalli  May 9, 2014 6:36 AM

Would love to buy this , but use pay pal. Where can I purchase pattern?

photosbyh1043895 on craftsy.com
photosbyh1043895  Last response: April 12, 2014 5:36 PM

Wondering what yarn and color is pictured here? I love it!!

Alex-crafter on craftsy.com
Alex-crafter  November 11, 2013 7:53 AM

Does this pattern come in multiple sizes? I need it for both a 6 month old and a 3 year old.

Julie Taylor on craftsy.com
Julie Taylor  November 15, 2013 1:52 AM

The pattern includes 4 sizes: 0-3 months, 3 - 6 months, 6 -12 months and 1 -2 years.
A child's head does not increase in size massively between 2 -5 years so I'm sure the 1-2 year old size would still fit a 3 year old. You could easily add a little extra to the length of the knitting before starting the crown shaping if you think it needs. I can give you email help with this if you want me to.

LJWhetung on craftsy.com
LJWhetung  April 1, 2012 11:51 AM

This makes the most adorable little hat! Instructions were very easy to follow and the hat is a good shape.

catlady6 on craftsy.com
catlady6  February 1, 2014 6:56 PM

Does this have word directions ? I haven't learned to read charts yet.

Julie Taylor on craftsy.com
Julie Taylor  February 7, 2014 1:06 AM

Yes, it's just words and detailed photos. No charts

Cabled Baby Aviator Hat - Dayton Pattern